Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blog Challenge - Day 6

What band or musician is most important to you?

Well this is a hard one....Remember about how forgetful I am?? This is where this comes in to place.

There is so many things, people and bands that I could listen to all day long

One group that I always go back to over and over and I can listen to most of their music every day is A Perfect Circle.

Their CD Mer De Noms I got from an ex and started to listen to which was perfect timing. Their mellow and soothing voices helped to calm me and make me get into a better mood. Their song 3 Libras on that album can bring me out of whatever funk I am in. Just the way the music and their voices sound makes me happy to listen to them.

A Perfect Circle and their CDs Mer De Noms and eMotive have always and will continue to be my top favorites of all time.




No comments:

Post a Comment