Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blog Challenge - Day 7

Do you read? What are your favorite books?

Ok, I used to read ALL the time. Working in a call center that was slow most of the time I was able to take phone calls and read books in my available.

Since I have changed jobs and I work in invoicing for a law firm my hands are needed for inputting items all day long, this means I can not read books during work, I tried, but it was impossible to keep up with a book only being able to read on breaks and have to do everything else I need on breaks.

My boyfriend recommended Audio books which was never into because I thought they would be boring. The first book series I got from him was Jim Butcher - Dresden Files.

This book series describe the life and work that Harry Dresden does. He is the only Wizard P.I in Chicago. The times are now and his character has quick wit and a sarcastic nature. The audio books are narrated by James Marsters who does a wonderful job with the different moods, actions and all characters of the books.

This series currently has 15 books out and the 16th will be released on 5/27/2014!!!

These are my favorite books/audio books.


No comments:

Post a Comment