Sunday, June 1, 2014

Blog Challenge - Day 9

Pet Peeves.

OK even though there are many little things that annoy me, I may not be able to think of the most annoying ones, but just ones I can think of now or have experienced recently.


1. People who don't return shopping carts but leave them in between cars, (especially when they are parked one or two spaces from the cart return) !!

2. Babies in movie theaters. Crying baby during Godzilla, Iron Man 3, and even Ride Along. Also in addition, children seeing inappropriate movies for their age. (At least to me)

3. People who constantly fuss with their hair. 30 second conversation and at least 18 hair flips and run throughs!

4. Eating noises, slurping, lip smacking, obnoxious lout chewing, not appropriate ANYWHERE!

5. Tapping. Feet, shoes, hands, nails, pens, etc. Tapping is annoying to me.

6. Taking the trash out 15 feet from your door and stepping in dog shit crap from one of their neighbors dogs, because YOU pick up your dogs every time. (except when he went twice on the normal walk and you brought only one bag, two bags every time now)

7.  Crying and temper tantrum kids that throw fits and the parents say "he'll get over it" "so cute" and don't acknowledge or try to calm them in any way.

8. People that don't dress for their age or body type. You may fit in size 3 pants, but your stomach needs a bigger size. Same with shirts that are too tight and short that show belly hanging out. People in 50s and older, who dress in mid drifts, cut offs, stiletto heels, etc.

9. Pulling out clothes from the washer and the socks that fall between the dryer and washer. RIP socks.

10. My memory. Going into the kitchen for 5 things, forget 3. Go back into kitchen, forget 2, back in and you forget what you were in there for. Sit down, get comfortable and you remember the last thing, probably the first item you wanted on the list.



Well, I did better then I thought by making a list of 10. As you can tell, I have an extensive list and I know I missed plenty (#10 My Memory) but you get the idea. I am sure that many of you have the same.

Anyone agree with one of mine?
Would you like to add another pet peeve?

No comments:

Post a Comment