Thursday, May 16, 2013

10 Random GOOD!

1. I can honestly say that I have found the person I wish to spend the rest of my life with.

2. I am 4 classes away from receiving my Associates of Science in Criminal Justice, then on to my Bachelor's!

3. I absolutely LOVE my babies. Odin (dog), Philly & Pickles (cats).
4. I love my phone Samsung Galaxy III, best phone I have ever had and am so happy with the picture quality, the phone features and can say this is the first phone I have had for a few months and have NOT found anything that I don't like about it.

5. Homemade Chocolate Chip cookies (well, store bought, but cooked at my house, in my oven)

6. Family! I love my family even though they have their moments I don't know what I would do without them! (this includes blood, additional family, "family", my boyfriends family, etc, Family is not by blood and marriage, Family is who consider to be part or your life)

7. Music, any kind, any time, every day. I don't know what I would do without music. It really does help to shape/show our moods and personalities and helps us to relax, unwind, vent, cry,  show love, happiness, and any and every other mood you can think of. I love music

8. I can fit into clothes that I bought and never could wear. This is one of the biggest motivators that I can think of to help get started on walking more often, both for myself and my dog.

9. My niece and nephew, they are a separate good from my family because they are children and have the honesty and admiration that only children can have. I love being around them and they can make any day brighter for me.

10. Weekends!
and and a bonus. # 11. Norman Reedus (no explanation needed)




Had to list the good in my life, since my last two blogs (all tonight) were both pretty much rants.

#random #good #dog #cat #happy #music #normanreedus #walkingdead #darryldixon

1 comment:

  1. I may be getting that phone this year. I will keep the iphone just in case I miss it lol

    ReplyDelete