Monday, February 25, 2013

B12 is Vitamin Crack

I have been feeling rundown and tired for months now. I get home make dinner and pretty much go right to bed after work. I was turning in all my school assignments late and my grades were suffering. Not to mention that on the weekends I would be able to do a few things and then sleep the rest of the hours and drag all throughout the week. My doctor tested my thyroid and iron and all is good. I started to take B12 vitamins  but they would help for almost 2 hours and then I would drag again.

B12 shot is amazing! My doctor gave me one last Friday and told me to keep track if it works and for how long so he can re-evaluate me next month. Last week was completely different, I felt like i got my life back. I came home from work and was able to do cleaning that I usually put off until the weekend. I turned in school work on time every night it was due and even stayed up until 11am each night cleaning out shows on my DVR. (I would usually be asleep by 9) This weekend I went to Monster Jam all day Saturday (next blog) and Sunday did all the housework that I have put off for weeks.

Not only was Sunday full of housework but I also had time to complete the finals for both of my classes and write a final paper turn it in on time and even watched a movie with Jason yesterday too. I am hoping this B12 shot will last the full month until I see my DR again, but if not I will let him know so he can make sure to give me enough to last next month. I am loving life now!!

2 comments: