Thursday, February 7, 2013

Eating with modesty

Yogurt and string cheese for breakfast-ish time. Yes I said it. Now its lunch and I am starving.  How do you eat a hot pocket (that you want to inhale) modestly in the work breakroom?

I still feel that even though I blow on it to cool it down, that I am attacking it like a wild animal and snapping my jaws into it. While looking around to make sure no one steals it from me. I even think I snarled a little at one point.

After each bite I check my clothes for splatter and sink my teeth in for the next one.  And this is just with a hot pocket. Imagine a Firehouse sub put in front of me.....

2 comments:

  1. Or you could care less what they think of you when you inhale food...like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I feel the same way its hard to say no to firehouse!

    ReplyDelete