Friday, February 8, 2013

Boogers

Usually I am do not whine when I am sick. However boogers are horrible. I can be fine with a stuff nose and sore throat and go through my day and get all of my things done while being sick.

Until boogers happened. It is so annoying to be sitting at work typing away and then you feel it. Your nose starts to run. So you sniff a little here and there prolonging the time to blow your nose. I don't blow my nose at my desk, I blow my nose in the bathroom.

So it is very annoying when the sniffing does not work and I have to get to across the building to the read room and get to keep from shorting on myself.  Just sucks.

Yes this post was about boogers. Oh and after I blow my nose I look at it. You all do it! (I check to make sure all my work shows something)

1 comment:

  1. I'd rather have boogers than to have a stuffy nose. I don't like the feeling of not being able to breathe through my nose

    ReplyDelete