Friday, February 22, 2013

Its all how you say it

Ok so there are things that upset me but I get over it and move on. You say something else that upsets me and I begin to think of the previous things.

Why do you want to post a blog? Because I freaking want to.

Why this or that? Because I didn't think that I had to pass everything by you before I did anything. Little things you say that you may think are off hand remarks make me feel like crap. But I don't say anything to you, I just keep on like you didn't just bitch me out subliminally.

Why should I feel bad or wrong with the things I do and choose when all I want to do is talk bout how happy I am about them and you criticize me on it. Its not like I am doing bad things, just things for ME! (And maybe J)

I hate this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment