Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Irritated


I am sorry for being short and ill tempered for the past few days. I have been tired with no reason why and have been very angry and irritated with no explanation. And no I am not on my period, nor about to get it soon either. 

It seems like the littlest things have been setting me off and I have been getting snippy with my boyfriend which causes him to be upset which pisses me off more. I have gone through these little "irritated fits" lately and have no idea where they come from. This time it started on Saturday 2/9. 

I don't think I am bipolar or anything, but I am beginning to wonder. I do believe it is stress related. My mom is sick in the hospital and the doctors have no clue why, they just keep doings different tests to hopefully find out what is wrong.

On top of that I am pretty much barely passing my college classes (online classes). Algebra and Diversity, because I don't have the energy to stay up and do school work after my regular work day. The tiredness and aches and pains from my back could be the reason alone that I have been so easily irritated, because I hurt my back recently....again.

But this really sucks and I don't mean to lash out or sound upset towards people. I am hoping to get over this stress induced bitchiness within the next day or so, hopefully tomorrow it will be gone. I have to try to control it, because the past few days I have been snapping at the dog and my boyfriend and I feel like crap because of it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope things get better soon. No worries, I suffer from "stress induced bitchiness" too

    ReplyDelete