Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 1 Favorite Picture of Myself

Now I will say that I do not like to take pictures too often, but of the pictures that I currently have I have two favorite pictures of myself.

The first is a really good picture of me that I took after I straightened my hair and even have a decent smile. For those that don't know me I hate my teeth because of a gap and my hair is usually straight on the top and after my ears its wavy. So it never really looks right unless I use a curling spray/balm and try to make all of my hair wavy/curly or I try to straighten it. I have always loved the black and white photo and this helps remove all blemishes on my skin. This is why this photo is one of my favorites.



The second photo shows three of my tattoos. I love tattoos and wish I could get more, but financially I am unable to at this time. Tattoos help express who I am and what I love. On my back shoulders I have the sun and moon which I have always loved and I like how the artist did the shading and placement as well. The tribal piece below is for my family. The middle has my zodiac sign, Gemini. There are 6 butterflies to represent myself and my family. Mom, Dad, Sister, Sister, Me, Brother. I love my family and they are always with with no matter how apart we are.

My dad passed away in 2009 and I think about him everyday. My next tattoo will be a chess piece of the Knight to represent my dad. He taught me Chess and I only wish I had spent more time with him playing the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment