Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 4 - Someone I Love A Lot

I have been with my boyfriend Jason for over 4 years now.  He has helped me through the loss of my Dad and I have helped him with the loss of his mom.

We get along great, but like all couples we still have our moments. When we first met I was just looking for friends and had recently ended a long relationship where my ex was dishonest and I was scared to enter anything new.

We met and had lunch at Chili's then went to play pool with one of his friends. There was never an awkward moment and we always had something to talk about. He is cute, charming, funny, and amazing in every way for me.

We dated then moved in quickly which scared us both and our families, but it all worked out. We both trusted each other and knew this relationship was a long term commitment.

I love him with all my heart and hope one day to be husband and wife. Though I may get impatient at times for it, I know that when we are ready.....it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment