Thursday, October 17, 2013

Old School Survey

I found one of the old school surveys in my emails and decided to see what my answers would be. Yes I am bored.


Lets start with the personals shall we? 
GO AHEAD

Honestly, if you wanted to get laid right now, could you? 
YUP, SURE COULD

If you found out your ex was having a baby, what would you say? 
KINDA JEALOUS, BUT MY TIME WILL COME

If you could change your eye color, what would it be? 
I LOVE MY EYE COLOR 

Have you ever had a surprise birthday party? 
YES, IT SCARED ME AND MADE ME HAPPY CRY, I LOVED IT

When is the last time you cried? 
LAST NIGHT, STRESSING OVER THINGS I WANT TO CHANGE NOW, BUT I KNOW WILL ONLY TAKE TIME AND PATIENCE

Who was the last person that made you laugh? 
JASON

Do you sing in the car? 
ALMOST ALL OF THE TIME

Could you last in a relationship for over a year? 
CURRENTLY IN ONE, 4 YEARS AND GOING

Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong? 
NOT REALLY

Do you have any tattoos? 
7, LOVE THEM ALL!!

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning? 
MORNING 

When is the last time you had pizza? 
LAST NIGHT

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life? 
I WOULD LIKE TO THINK SO

Is there anybody you wish would just fall off the planet? 
SURE

Were you single on your last birthday? 
NOPE

Are you wearing a sports shirt? 
NO, YOSHI

Have you ever crawled through a window? 
HAHA, OH YES

Do you wear shoes in your house or take them off? 
OFF

When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off? 
OFF, THEATER EXPERIENCE

Are you short? 
MIDDLE? 5-4

Last picture comment was from? 
NO IDEA

How was your day overall? 
LONG AND STRESSFUL

What did you do? 
WORKED, RAN ERRANDS

Do you think relationships are hard? 
THEY CAN BE, BUT THATS WHAT MAKES IT WORTH IT. 

Are you good at giving directions? 
NOT UNLESS I'VE BEEN THAT PLACE OVER A MILLION TIMES. LOL 

Do you swallow gum when your finished? 
ONLY IF I HAVE NOWHERE TO SPIT IT OUT, OR DONT WANT TO IN FRONT OF PEOPLE.

How long does it take to have a shower & wash your hair? 
30 MINS OR LONGER

Have any piercings people cant see? 
NOPE 

Do you think you'll make a good husband/wife? 
YUP, SURE DO

Do you have trust issues? 
SOMETIMES, BUT I TRUST CERTAIN PEOPLE 100%

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? 
SURE, I'M TALKING TO AMY NOW

Have you told anyone that you missed them lately? 
YES, I HAVE 

Have you ever liked someone that you didn't expect to? 
IN THE PAST, YES

Who was the last person that you cried in front of? 
AMANDA, AT WORK. WAS THINKING ABOUT MY DAD

Are you 100% over the last person you kissed? 
STILL DATING HIM, NOT INTERESTED IN GETTING OVER HIM 

Have you ever kissed anyone within an hour of meeting them? 
NO 

Are you anyone's first love? 
I WAS TOLD THAT, BUT NOT SURE IF I BELIEVE IT. 

Did anything brighten up your day today? 
YES, HAVING MY SISTER AND MY BOYFRIEND SUPPORT ME TODAY

How are you feeling at this exact moment? 
ANNOYED

Do you ever wonder how other people see you? 
SOMETIMES, BUT I TRY NOT TO CARE MUCH

What is one thing that is currently bothering you? 
MY BACK HURTS 

Do you think you're a good friend? 
I THINK I AM...

Do you want to cut your hair? 
I NEED A TRIM

Will you be in a relationship next month? 
I REALLY HOPE SO. THIS ONES A KEEPER :-) 

Do you get drunk every weekend? 
I RARELY GET DRUNK NOW

What makes you happy? 
FRIENDS, FAMILY, GOOD TIMES. 

What are you doing right now? 
LOOKING AT RANDOM THINGS ONLINE AND TALKING TO A FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment