Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 2 - Family Picture

Ok, so it took some digging, but I was finally able to find a family picture. It was always hard for us to get together long enough to take a family picture and then we very rarely had someone else available to take the photo. This family picture is only missing my Dad, but it does have all of my Mom, Sister and husband, Sister and Husband, Brother and Wife, Niece, Nephew and Myself and my boyfriend (4 years together so I love him and he is part of the family now).

My Dad passed away suddenly in Nov 2009 and not a day goes by that I don't miss him. We had a lot in common, likes, dislikes, our quick wit and sarcastic humor and we got along most of the time. I'd say about 95% of the time. Our family was never vocal about our love for each other, but my Dad's passing hit us hard and we began to say "I love you" to each other, which we never did before.

His passing was quick and we never had a chance to say I love you or goodbye close to his passing and I personally regret the times that I was able to spend more time with him but didn't.

Keep your family close and never miss an opportunity to tell them you love them.



Love you Dad !


No comments:

Post a Comment