Sunday, May 4, 2014

Blog Challenge - Day 1


For those of you that know me, you know how forgetful I am about....well everything! I started a photo a day challenge on here about 6 months ago and made it to day 6, skipped 5 months and did day 7. I couldn't even find the original challenge link that I started to do.

Here I am now, making an attempt to do another challenge. This one is only 30 days. I will not be doing it every single day in a row, but want to make sure that is get it done in less then 5 months.....seriously :-)

Here are a few basic things about me:
I was born in Pennsylvania but moved to Florida when I was 6, been here since. (I HATE THE HEAT)

I have two older sisters and one younger brother. 1 niece, 1 nephew and nephew number 2 coming soon.

I don't have kids yet, but want to one day.

I have two cats, Philly and Pickles. And a dog named Odin.

I have bad anxiety that tends bring on stress in basic situations, like grocery shopping.

My clothing obsession is dresses. Long preferably (due to work), but I love all kinds of dresses!!

I will be turning 30 in June and will be celebrating 5 years with my amazing boyfriend in July!

Oh yeah, I forget things often, 5 minutes later most of the time.

Every time I pick up a friend to go shopping or out anywhere, I make them drive my car. (I'm that person)

I have a hard time making and matching outfits. I always have to ask someone.

I have 7 tattoos, all can be hidden under clothing. I want to add more, but need money.

I value my friends and family the most, when they hurt, I hurt. If they are sad or upset, I am too. I would do anything that I can physically, mentally, and emotionally do for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment