Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blog Challenge - Day 5

Five places you want to visit


1. Alaska

2. Rome

3. Greece

4. Australia

5.  Paris


I would love to get the change to visit any of these places at least once. Alaska has been the place that I have wanted to visit the most since I was younger. The other places I have added on as I have grown up. I appreciate the beauty in the historical architecture in Rome, Greece and Paris. Each place offers amazing views of places that are thousands of years old.

I plan on taking a cruise to the Bahamas next year and would love to visit their beaches and Hotel Atlantis in Nassau. This is a trip that I can attain, with planning and saving I can get there and maybe even one later to travel to Cozumel and Jamaica.

I will focus on the more obtainable trips that are likely possible, rather then the ones that are so far away and require so much more money to do that I may not have the time to do them in my lifetime.

We will see, only time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment