Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blog Challenge - Day 8

Three things you want to say to different people.

It took me awhile to get the nerve to write this, even though I know that these people will never read it. No matter how close or far they are from me (I mean emotionally.


1. My ex - We had been through a lot together. After it was over, I became independent and stronger. When I worked on "myself" when we were together, I did it for you more then me. Now all is for me and what will help me the best. I have grown a lot since us and I hope you have grown much also. After the breakup and the pain subsided, I only hoped positive things for you and your family.

2. My sister - We have been close through our lives here and there, but as we get older, we seem to drift apart. Plans made and cancelled. We only get together for family events, but never for just us. I know I am at fault, as you are, but this makes me upset and sad. I have tried to tell you how I feel a few times and you say we will hang out more, but then there are more cancelled plans and only family events. Will we ever be close at all?

3. My boyfriend - We have been together 5 years and I know we both want the same things. We both want to be together and have kids together soon because we are not getting any younger. Do you still want marriage and kids? Or only kids? I am OK without being married to you, our love is stronger then just adding marriage to it. I do want kids with you, but I'm scared that you really don't. If you do want kids together, can we try soon? I want to be a mom, I am only getting older at this point and don't want to have them too late in life.




This quote sums up the 3 things I would tell people. More then 3 things, but THE things I would tell people. My past, the present and the future.  I need to focus more on the present and do what I can each day to live life to its fullest and be happy with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment