Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blog Challenge - Day 4

This post should be about my Tumblr name and the meaning behind it. Well I do not have a Tumblr name and do not intend on getting one anytime soon.

Therefore I will explain the meaning behind the the name that I use the most of things.

I use this name for any games that I play on the computer and now also use this for my Instagram.

Bestlarose

This name is a combination of Bestla and Rose. Bestla is a woman in Viking mythology who could have some from a few different sources. One of the sources is that she is the mother of Odin. My dog's name is Odin so I chose Bestla and added Rose to it because I have always liked the name rose.

That't really all there is to it. I use this name for different things now due to online gaming and some xbox. The two that come to me off the top of my head are the ones below.

Path of Exile
World of Warcraft (will start playing soon, its still downloading)





No comments:

Post a Comment